SEEN AND HEARD ON:
- The Go-To Gal with Jaclyn Mellone (and guest teacher in her Pays To Podcast digital course)
- Stacked Against with Cassandra Shuck
- The Fearless Chase with Madison Anaya (FB group and podcast)
- Fascinating Entrepreneurs with Natasha Miller
- The Authority Project with Bryan S Arnold
- Social Media Made Simple with Lauren Heath (FB group and podcast)
- The No Hustle Club with Tanya Neufeld
- Creative Entrepreneurship with Abel Garza
- Living Out Loud with Lauretta Nkwocha
- Business Under Pressure with Lisa Kempton
- Social Capital Podcast with Lori Highby
- The Busy Years with Michelle Hagen
- Life and Leadership with Michelle St. James
- Charron Zone - Music Business Life
INTERVIEW & SPEAKING TOPICS
Digital Course Marketing and Launch Strategy
I've consulted Emmy Award-Winners, Best-Selling Authors, Top-Rated Speakers through profitable digital course launches.
- Choosing the right launch strategy
- Catpulting your business with affiliate launch allies
- Repeatable 5-figure launch secrets
Lead Magnets and Email List Building
I've developed The Golden Lead Magnet system to help entrepreneurs grow an engaged list that is primed to buy their offers.
- Why pdf downloads kill your sales (and what to do instead)
- How to align your freebie topic with your offer
- Leveraging your freebie to book guest posts and podcast interviews
Authority and Audience Growth
I help people leverage other people's platforms, PR, and their key content pillars to grow their audience and become the go-to in their niche.
- Building social proof quickly
- Pitch angles that get you booked
- Providing value to other influencer's audiences to grow your own
Glenn Allen is “The Go-To CMO of Digital Course Launches.” As a multi-instrumental musician-turned marketing and business consultant, Glenn coaches online entrepreneurs to scale from five to six-figure businesses and beyond by helping them turn their expertise into digital courses and membership sites.
He's the host of the Glenn Allen Show, a YouTube video series about digital marketing, and a podcast on entrepreneurialism called “Unstuck & Unstoppable.” He also works as an unpaid volunteer chef, housekeeper, and chauffeur for three small children who refer to him lovingly as “Dad.”